Studio COVID-19 Safety
In our new normal, it’s critical that we all keep ourselves and one another safe. Here are the precautions we have in place, based upon state-issued guidelines, for business and sessions going forward:
- In-person consultations and reveal sessions will be done via Zoom.
- Appointments only for individual sessions, allowing enough time to clean and sanitize our common areas.
- Anyone with COVID-19 symptoms will be prohibited from entering.
- Photography will be performed in a manner that maintains social distancing, using no-touch posing instruction. Staff will maintain a 6-foot separation with clients.
- Face masks are required to enter the studio and when a 6-foot distance cannot be maintained.
- Disposable face masks, gloves, and hand sanitizer will be provided as needed.
- All equipment, including chairs, apple boxes, props, benches, and anything else a client might come in contact with will also be frequently sanitized. A log will be kept documenting cleaning times/routine.
- All unnecessary paper products and décor, including marketing materials are removed.
- Frequent and adequate hand washing is required. Use of disposable gloves will also be available.
It’s essential that we keep public health a priority. Safety first!